We are currently soliciting articles and subject matter experts for the 2015 Defense Acquisition Research Journal (ARJ) print year. Please see our guidelines for contributors for submission deadlines.
Even if your agency does not require you to publish, consider these career-enhancing possibilities:
- Share your acquisition research results with the acquisition, technology, and logistics (AT&L) community.
- Change the way Department of Defense (DoD) does business.
- Help others avoid pitfalls with lessons learned or best practices from your project or program.
- Teach others with a step-by-step tutorial on a process or approach.
- Share new information that your program has uncovered or discovered through the implementation of new initiatives.
- Condense your graduate project into something beneficial to acquisition professionals.
Enjoy These Benefits:
- Earn 25 continuous learning points for publishing in a refereed journal.
- Get promoted or rewarded.
- Become part of a focus group sharing similar interests.
- Become a nationally recognized expert in your field or speciality.
- Be asked to speak at a conference or symposium.
We welcome submissions from anyone involved with or interested in the defense acquisition process—the conceptualization, initiation, design, testing, contracting, production, deployment, logistics support, modification, and disposal of weapons and other systems, supplies, or services (including construction) needed by the DoD, or intended for use to support military missions.
If you are interested, contact the Defense ARJ managing editor (DefenseARJ@dau.mil) and provide contact information and a brief description of your article. Please visit the Defense ARJ Guidelines for Contributors.